Anderson County Trustee
Press Release from Regina Copeland, Anderson County Trustee
Effective Monday March 23, 2020 at 2 p.m. – Monday April 6, 2020
Out of great concern for the public and our employees and trying to do our part to help suppress the spread of COVID-19. The Anderson County Trustee’s office will be closed to in person business. This is an ever evolving time we are in and these hours are subject to change. We will continue to serve the public through one of our many other avenues.
1. Most of our services can be completed in several different ways:
2. Drive-Thru locations: Clinton-Jolley Building and Oak Ridge-Emory Valley Road. Hours for both locations are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
3. Trustee website: www.andersoncountytrustee.com
4. Via Phone: (865) 457-6233 or (865) 483-7999
5. Fax: (865) 264-6247
6. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7. Mail through U.S. Postal Service: 100 N. Main Street Suite 203 Clinton, TN 37716
We appreciate your prayers and patience through this time.
Regina Copeland, Anderson County Trustee
Welcome to the Anderson County Trustee’s website. This website provides information to help you with things like checking on or paying your county property taxes or determining whether you qualify for property tax relief. Our office staff is here to answer questions regarding your county taxes. If you need us, please stop by the courthouse office, one of or our branch offices, or call our main office at 457-6233.
The Trustee is the banker for Anderson County. The County Trustee has three major functions: (1) collecting the county’s property taxes as well as funds from the state and federal government; (2) accounting for and disbursing county funds to the county school systems and the county general fund; and (3) investing temporarily idle county funds until it is needed by the county school board or county commission.
The Trustee also administers the Tax Relief Program and Tax Freeze Program for the county and its cities.